YOU ASK, WE ANSWER
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Frequently Asked Questions
Like many of our other customers, chances are you might have questions. To help you learn more about our products, ownership and the benefits they can offer, we have listed some of our most-asked questions and provided you with the answers. If the information you’re looking for isn’t below, please contact our showroom for more information. One of our home and backyard leisure experts would be more than happy to assist you.
A clean and functioning filter is key to an operational filtration system, as it catches and removes dirt and debris, keeping the water clean and free of impurities. We recommend rinsing the filter every two weeks with fresh water from the hose or kitchen sink. You can also use this time to spray it down with a filter cleaner and then continue to rinse.
Filter cleaning nozzles are available that can be attached to the end of a hose, which can help water to better reach the nooks and crannies of your filter. Soak your filter overnight in a bucket filled with water and a small amount of filter cleaner every two months to remove deep-down debris. We recommend replacing your hot tub filter annually to ensure a fully functional filtration system.
Making the decision to buy a hot tub is a big one. It’s not something you do every day, after all. Your lifestyle can have a significant impact on the decision to purchase a hot tub. Before making the decision, ask yourself these following questions:
- Where in my backyard will I install a hot tub?
- Will the hot tub be for my entire family, or just for me?
- Will I benefit from fewer aches and pains, better sleep, and reduced stress?
- Will I enjoy the convenience of access to a hydromassage in the comfort of my own home?
- Will my family benefit from the additional family time in the spa?
If you said yes to one or more of the questions above, a hot tub might be right for you! Speak with one of our team members to learn more about the prices, sizes, and brands available to you.
- Test your hot tub water with test strips once or twice a week.
- Treat your hot tub water accordingly based on the readings from the test strips.
- Clean the filter every two weeks with water from the hose.
- Drain, clean, and fill the hot tub once every three to four months.
The size of your hot tub should reflect your intended use for it. What are the top hot tub sizes? Will it cater to the needs of the entire family? Is it meant just for you and your significant other? Or do you enjoy hosting elaborate backyard parties? Your lifestyle and layout of your backyard can help you determine if you would like to invest in a smaller or larger hot tub.
Most hot tub brands have models available in the following sizes and capacities: 2-3 seats, 4-5 seats, 5-6 seats, 6 or more seats. For a better idea of how big or small our hot tubs are, visit our showroom person today.